A Registered MB can apply to get Enterprise MB account, with tri-annual fee.
Process for enterprises MB:
- Interesting Enterprise to contact BENA and fill general register form.
- BENA to contact and request pre-screening data. (See questionnaires)
- BENA to assess and initiate screening (Green/Yellow/Red)
Enterprise will be rated RED if:
– Less than two year experience in the registered field/scope
– Weakness in manpower capability
– Involvement in suit or legal restriction
BENA will not proceed with next step if Enterprise is rated RED post pre-screening, but will keep your information confidential. Once denied, your registration may be re-applied in the following year.
- To conduct engagement meeting (top executive level): to clarify T&C, type of package, etc.
- To sign engagement agreement for a period of 3 years.
There are two packages of Enterprise MB:
- Package 1: Standard
- Package 2: Accelerated Capability Development (ACD)
The enterprise has to accept T&C of engagement, including but not limited to following:
- Supply information for pre-screening and frequent qualification assessment.
- Be audited on agreed areas of development.
- Accept concept of BENA rating system®.
- Contribute in knowledge sharing: minimum 1 topic of lesson learnt, professional topic.
- Tri-annual fee by cash or knowledge contribution (note: 06 posts = 3 year membership).
- To use qualified resources, tool kits to implement BENA recommendations: training centers, minimum requirements for consultants …
- Uphold professionalism, competitiveness, and be keen to seek excellent performance.
- Honestly update bidding status after being recommended to bidder list.
Recommended bidder list to client request
Qualification assessment & recommendations for development
Tracking progressive journey
BENA policy to enterprise members
Respecting sources of knowledge contributed by subcontractors/suppliers.
Evaluating subcontractors/suppliers’ performance and qualification objectively and fairly.
Non bias in recommendation. Actually, randomly picking out eligible bidder from BENA QuickList®.